Use promo code SpringSpecial to stay for 2 weeknights and receive half off the second night, or to stay for 3 weeknights for the price of 2! Offer valid 4/4/2022-6/23/2022.
Williamstown and the Berkshires
The Berkshires are a wonderful playground of activities.
Just five minutes away, downtown Williamstown is a lively college town with antique shops, boutiques, cafés, and old-fashioned, small-town ambiance.
Williamstown and the surrounding area boasts many wonderful places to enjoy culture. Several world-class art museums open throughout the year are located there, including:
A short distance away in North Adams and Stockbridge, you will find cultural centers, such as:
- MassMoCA (Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art), North Adams, is a multi-disciplinary center for visual, performing, and media arts, that presents exhibitions and performances
- Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge
- The Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge, honors this town’s famous native son
- Naumkeag (Trustees property), Stockbridge, is famous for 8 acres of terraced gardens and landscaped grounds surrounded by 40 acres of woodland, meadow, and pasture.
- Mission House (Trustees property), Stockbridge, is a National Historic Landmark that contains an outstanding collection of 18th-century American furniture and decorative arts, and features a beautiful Colonial Revival garden.
Theater and Music
The Berkshires is an arts mecca where visitors enjoy man
Make a Reservation